Come work with us. We're debatably cool (and totally fun).
It's an awesome time to join our crew. Not only do we help people improve their homes, but we also sometimes do fun events like taking pies to the face for charity. We promise this employee, Son, is laughing underneath that mess.
Apply today ↓
We have a question for you...
Are you looking to join a rapidly growing team, make an impact on day one, and jumpstart your career?
If so, please read through our current openings and apply today! This could be the first step in finding your professional home while helping others improve their home! It's truly a win-win for everyone.
Perks of the Position
✓ Comprehensive medical and dental insurance (after 2 months of employment, full-time employees)
✓ Bonus opportunities (after 6 months of employment)
✓ 401k matching for full-time employees
✓ A sweet employee discount on all of our items
✓ Opportunities for growth and career advancement
Full-Time or Part-Time Retail Representative (Burnsville and Coon Rapids)
Who's our ideal candidate?
Great question. We want someone with retail and sales experience. He or she needs to be a closer who isn't afraid to talk to people and win them over. And if you're not a fan of getting your hands a little dirty. . . don't apply. We want someone who can help us continue to transform our store into a home improvement heaven.
How much are we paying?
Another good question. You'll start at $12 - $15/hour with bonus pay on weekends (DOE). There's also an opportunity for company-wide bonuses after 6 months.
How many hours per week is the position?
We're hiring both full-time and part-time positions. We also need help on weekends, so you must be able to work on Saturdays and Sundays.
What are the general responsibilities of this role?
- Be a customer service champion. We like to make people happy.
- Be a certified closer. You can't be afraid to sell.
- Be a professional. Enough said.
- Be able to work hard and have fun. It's a balance, right?
- Be debatably strong. There will be instances when you'll need to help load and restock heavy items.
What are the basic requirements of this role?
- High school education or equivalent
- Basic computer, internet and math skills
- Previous retail/sales/customer service experience preferred
- General knowledge of home improvement products a plus
- Be able to stand on feet for entire shift and lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
Any other cool perks to the job?
- Full-time employees get medical and dental insurance (after 2 months of employment)
- Bonus opportunities (after 6 months of employment)
- 401k matching for full-time employees
- A sweet employee discount on all of our items
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement